F&N Warm Chickpea & Chorizo Salad
Salads aren’t just for hot sunny days, they can be a warming addition to your meals. This is really quick and easy, but doesn’t compromise on flavour!
- serves: 2 as a main course, 4 as a starter
- preparation time: 3 minutes
- cooking time: 5-6 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
150g pack diced chorizo
1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 bag fresh&naked Wild Rocket, washed and drained
1 bag radishes, washed and roughly chopped
1 glass red wine (rioja for preference)
1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok and stir-fry the chorizo for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine and balsamic vinegar, stirring while the liquids warm through.
- Arrange the rocket leaves and radishes on a plate and tip the chorizo and chickpeas with the warm dressing over the top.